Google

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Beginning of the end?

It hasn't even been a week since i have become involved in my new project work ( actually we are just in the initiation phase), and my blogging is slowly but surely reducing.

The worst part is that i am still not completely involved in this project yet, so heaven knows how much i will be posting in a month's time from now!

But i will keep blogging, despite the lack of time and the brickbats i receive from my friends/occasional readers. I may lack the knowledge, the vocab or even the basic skills of writing. However, there are a couple of things i do not lack. Inspiration. And a desire to voice my opinions.

So to answer my own question. Is this the beginning of the end? The answer is a resounding NO.

No comments:

 

Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons