Google

Monday, January 7, 2008

Look for an idiot, and you find ten.

Look for ten, and you become one.

The following is a list of people(s) who have been bugging me no end since yesterday for a variety of reasons:

1. Aussie cric team: Messers Ponting, Symonds , Clarke and rest. Champions, they are, but without the grace and eloquence. Pride is a must but not at a cost of arrogance. Hypocrites, all of them. Give me a Federer anytime.

2. Indian cric team: Cannot last on the crease for mere 10 minutes! Bunch of overpaid and overrated individuals.

3. Steve Bucknor: I will say no more.

4. Common fool protesting on the street: A monk is killed and they try to bring a city to a standstill. I was stuck in a traffic jam for what seemed like an eternity, courtesy a bunch of morons who think that it is their right to disrupt others' lives for no reason at all. Schools are closed, people are afraid to venture alone. All this because someone from some minority community/caste/creed/class/nationality is killed. An opportunity for a bunch of no-gooders to strut their stuff on the street. Shoot them all, i say. Would give me an opportunity to come out on the street and applaud.

5. Mumbai police: Watching the antics of such vermins from the sidelines, with a grin on their faces and tobacco in their mouths. Time for a show of solidarity with their brethrens. Duty be damned.

6. Myself: I let the people listed above affect my mood, my day. Another New Year resolution down the drain.

Look for ten and you indeed become one.

4 comments:

Ravi said...

hey awesome post buddy. Quite a list of irritating people on that list.Especially the common fool on the street for which "irritating" would be a gross understatement.I guess you chose to ignore the media(TV/newspapers) for the way they cover world news today which seems nothing more than the happenings in Oz world.
Keep these witty things coming!!

Binesh said...

I hav already mentioned about the media in the past..no point in flogging a dead horse..this time it was just the list of ppl who irritated me no end..with the news channels, i just flip to other ones..but cudn't do so with cric ;)

Lakshminarasimhan said...

totally agree with u in the post !! I always tend to get affected by all these idiots ... u have expressed my feelings exactly .... way to go and keep the posts coming ...

Binesh said...

Whoa...look who we have got here?! Are yaar, lagta hai to get in touch with u, i will hav to keep blogging :)..mails r too boring, na? ;)

 

Best Buy Coupons
Best Buy Coupons